Children and adults are the same but different. Most kids want to play all the time, but they also are required to go to school. Most adults would prefer to play all the time – relax, go to the ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
By: Jan Jarvais
1. Approximate date of onset of injury: May 1, 2006
2. The problems, symptoms, or ailments you were troubled with at that time: I had pain in my lower back-probably due to accidents or child birth
3. The number of doctors you saw and type of drugs taken: None--thankfully
" 4. The extent to which your normal life was interrupted due to the health problem: I felt like I wasn't able to enjoy playing with my son and I hated not having the energy to interact with others
5. The length of treatment in visits or time before the results of chiropractic care became apparent: 2-3 days, seriously! A marked improvement.
6. Your impression of the general health benefits of chiropractic care, and specifically how it helped you: The benefits are awesome! I have been virtually pain free! The adjustments really made a difference! I tried supplements, as well. I think they helped. The staff here are great, too! They were more than willing to share their expertise and experience.
"The adjustments really made a difference!"