When time is spent in an office or indoors day in and day out, some can lose that connection to the outside world. And that loss of connection can lead to higher stress levels and more health ailm ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
By: Jan Jarvais
1. Approximate date of onset of injury: May 1, 2006
2. The problems, symptoms, or ailments you were troubled with at that time: I had pain in my lower back-probably due to accidents or child birth
3. The number of doctors you saw and type of drugs taken: None--thankfully
" 4. The extent to which your normal life was interrupted due to the health problem: I felt like I wasn't able to enjoy playing with my son and I hated not having the energy to interact with others
5. The length of treatment in visits or time before the results of chiropractic care became apparent: 2-3 days, seriously! A marked improvement.
6. Your impression of the general health benefits of chiropractic care, and specifically how it helped you: The benefits are awesome! I have been virtually pain free! The adjustments really made a difference! I tried supplements, as well. I think they helped. The staff here are great, too! They were more than willing to share their expertise and experience.
"The adjustments really made a difference!"