A repetitive motion injury (or overuse injury) involves doing an action over and over again, as with a baseball pitcher throwing a baseball, a tennis player hitting a tennis ball, typing at a comp ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Chiropractic Helps Neck Pain!!!
By: Ron Bell
1. Approximate date of onset of injury: End of September, beginning of October 2006
2. The problems, symptoms, or ailments you were troubled with at that time: I was carrying something over my head with a hard hat on when I stepped into a low spot on the floor. The weight came onto my head and since then I have had constant pain in my neck.
3. The number of doctors you saw and type of drugs taken: 0
4. The extent to which your normal life was interrupted due to the health problem: I couldn't drive well because I looking to the sides was hard. I was also more careful at work when moving my body.
5. The length of treatment in visits or time before the results of chiropractic care became apparent: I felt some relief after two visits, but had no pain after 8 visits.
6. Your impression of the general health benefits of chiropractic care, and specifically how it helped you: I like chiropractic treatment. Everyone here is knowledgeable and caring. I used to get treatment only when I was hurt. Now,I am coming regularly since realizing the benefits of continuous treatment.
"Everyone here is knowledgeable and caring."